Why is it free?
Our VPN is completely free, with no speed or traffic limits. We are not like 99% of other free VPN services, because they limit the traffic amount or the bandwidth.
Why is it free?
We are a non-profit organization that created a VPN service by our own efforts in the very beginning. Now, the service depends on donations of our grateful clients.
We believe that the Internet was built for people, not for profit. And it has to be safe and secure.
If you are satisfied with our service and would like to help us financially:Donation
FineVPN - secure and free VPN for you!
What tasks does the VPN solve?
Get access to content from anywhere in the world
Bypass the online restrictions and access the sites. Remove restrictions on sites such as Facebook, Gmail, VK, auto, wot, dota, wow, mamba, Spotify and YouTube that your provider or office sysadmin has set up.
Be safe from hackers
Enjoy complete security even in open Wi-Fi networks while working in cafes, subways or on the street. Don't let hackers steal passwords, bank card data, your private photos and videos.
Use the Internet anonymously
Get 100% Internet traffic encryption. Don't even give attackers a chance to "peek" at you.
How does our VPN service differ from others?
We do not have our own software or application. That's a plus, not a minus, from our point of view. Many VPN services, including paid services, embed backdoors/trojans/crypto miners into applications. With our VPN you can use any Open source solution that is tested and/or even using standard settings of the operating system itself.
With servers in 20 countries you have a lot to choose from.
List of available countries: France, Canada, Germany, England, China, USA, Netherlands, Australia, Russia, India, Vietnam, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Poland, Switzerland, Argentina, Japan, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine.
Some VPN services can significantly slow down your Internet connection. Our VPN will keep your speed high.
We support different types of VPNs: OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, Softether VPN.
You can use our VPN on various platforms: Mac, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Android, iOS.
Technical support is available at any time 24/7.
It's free! Absolutely free VPN...
How does VPN work?
Our VPN service allows you to use the Internet as a private network. What does it give you? High level of anonymity, hiding IP and access to sites that for any reason limited access to them from any country, such as Spotify or your sysadmin at work restricted your access to sites/services, mainly these are: game sites (wot, dota, wow), dating sites (mamba), all entertainment resources (vk, facebook), auto.ru, bash.org.ru, ivi.ru.
Our VPN has good bandwidth: all servers are connected to ports from 100mb/s to 10gb/s. Large selection of countries. 100% traffic encryption.
Our VPN encrypts your data to ensure complete anonymity. We have a program for OS Windows that will help you install your VPN in a few clicks.
Looking for blocked sites from other countries? Choose your virtual citizenship with our VPN. Want to bypass blocked sites by admin? We are glad to help you.
...and use the Internet as usual!
You are what I use when I connect to public Wi-Fi. There are too many exploits and I don’t want to fall victim to any of them. I think this is the best VPN provider I’ve ever tried… excellent speed and good algorithm for quick connection.
There are all sorts of applications on the web that provide VPN services, but it is worth noting the simplicity and ease of use of this application, it connects quickly, the speed of the connection before and after the connection is almost the same
Did exactly the job I hoped for – reliable, at a decent price, and let me do my job the way I needed to do it 🙂 Always fast and anonymous. I’m loving it. The best VPN service. Thank you…
When I decided to start using a VPN, I did my research and came across FineVPN. The features and reviews led me to try them. It was easy enough to install and set up, and there are plenty of tutorials available on their website. With this service, my connection is fast, secure, and reliable!
I don’t do anything criminal or reprehensible, but I like to be anonymous and keep the history of actions personal. I don’t like it when advertisers collect information about me. That’s why I use a VPN. I liked the service, convenient, fast, and quality, I have tried many VPN, but I was surprised by its fast work, definitely advise
Thank you for such a good and fast VPN, I plan to use it for work and I advise you, good functionality easy tech support nice design, Quick setup, ease of use and fast connection give this vpn a hundred points! I advise!
A great VPN for what it is intended for. I would like to be able to set up a vpn between my mobile device and my home network to provide access to my own network. I like that they recently improved speeds, not that it was bad but it’s still nice that they keep updating important features.
Very happy with the VPN service so far. Easy to use desktop and android app with great speed on the servers I use. I have a very good experience with VPN. I am able to access to the US Netflix library and my connection works good. I recommend VPN to all users. It’s also very easy to set up. For any question or issue the online chat is very efficient.
This is my first time using a vpn. Watched a video and he recommended a VPN. Internet speed is normal, I’m able to browse under networks, download files and stream films and live shows without interruptions. Very good experience so far. Very easy to use.
I’ve tried alot of vpn’s and this has the smallest loss of speed and the best UI of all them. I love it and would like to say thanks for making the best vpn I have come accross
Works well. During my trial period the support was fantastic. I wanted to check the New Zealand server coverage and they were able to accommodate my request quickly. Great service.
This is an affordable and reliable service. It supports many different platforms (both desktops and mobile), the customer service is really quick and efficient, still the best for use in China, have tried your VPN twice over the years and you remain at the top of my list of the best!
I am very happy with this VPN. China blocked my other VPN service, and I’ve heard that many other VPNs are blocked, but yours is reliable and fast. Again, I am very satisfied. Now I use only this VPN service!!! Thank you!
I really like it here in Shanghai. I never have any problems like I had with other VPN providers. Keep up the good work! Really easy to understand how it works and how to use it.
The interface of your Mac software is awesome. On the other hand the speed is fantastic, keep up the good work! Я бы рекомендовал это любому человеку любого уровня, чтобы использовать его для решения ваших досадных проблем…Спасибо VPN за ваши замечательные и выдающиеся ресурсы!
Know your IP address
To change VPN on Netflix, you can follow these steps:
1. Sign up for a VPN service: Choose a reliable VPN service that offers servers in the country where you want to access Netflix content.
2. Download and install the VPN app: Go to the VPN provider’s website and download the app for your device. Install it following the provided instructions.
3. Launch the VPN app: Open the VPN app on your device and log in using your credentials.
4. Connect to a server: Select a server location from the VPN app’s server list that corresponds to the country where you want to access Netflix content. For example, if you want to access US Netflix, choose a server located in the United States.
5. Connect to the server: Click on the “Connect” or “Start” button in the VPN app to establish a connection to the selected server.
6. Open Netflix: Once the VPN connection is established, open the Netflix app or website.
7. Enjoy the new content: Netflix will now recognize your connection as coming from the country where the VPN server is located, allowing you to access the content specific to that region.
Note: Netflix actively blocks VPNs, so not all VPNs may work with Netflix. It’s important to choose a VPN service that specifically mentions its ability to bypass Netflix’s restrictions. Additionally, keep in mind that using a VPN to access content that is not available in your region may violate Netflix’s terms of service.
To use a VPN on your PC, follow these steps:
1. Choose a VPN provider: There are numerous VPN providers available, both free and paid. Research and select a reliable VPN service that suits your needs.
2. Download and install the VPN software: Visit the VPN provider’s website and download the software compatible with your PC’s operating system (Windows, macOS, Linux, etc.). Follow the installation instructions provided by the VPN provider.
3. Launch the VPN software: Once the installation is complete, open the VPN software on your PC.
4. Log in or create an account: If you already have an account with the VPN provider, log in using your credentials. Otherwise, create a new account by providing the necessary information.
5. Connect to a VPN server: After logging in, you will be presented with a list of available VPN servers. Choose a server location based on your preferences or requirements. Generally, selecting a server closer to your physical location provides better speed.
6. Click on the “Connect” button: Once you have selected a server, click on the “Connect” button to establish a connection to the VPN server.
7. Verify your connection: After a few moments, the VPN software will indicate that you are connected to the VPN server. You may also see a change in your IP address, indicating that your internet traffic is now being routed through the VPN server.
8. Customize settings (optional): Most VPN software allows you to customize settings such as protocol selection, automatic connection on startup, kill switch, etc. Explore the options and adjust them according to your preferences.
9. Disconnect from the VPN: When you no longer need the VPN connection, simply open the VPN software and click on the “Disconnect” button to terminate the connection.
Remember to always use a trusted VPN service and connect to reputable servers to ensure your online privacy and security.
To get a VPN (Virtual Private Network), you can follow these steps:
1. Research and choose a VPN provider: Look for reputable VPN providers that offer the features you need, such as strong encryption, a wide range of server locations, and good customer support. Some popular VPN providers include NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and CyberGhost.
2. Visit the VPN provider’s website: Go to the official website of the VPN provider you have chosen.
3. Select a subscription plan: Most VPN providers offer different subscription plans with varying durations. Choose the plan that suits your needs and budget.
4. Create an account: Sign up for an account on the VPN provider’s website. You may need to provide your email address and choose a password.
5. Choose a payment method: Select a payment method to complete the subscription process. VPN providers usually accept credit/debit cards, PayPal, and other online payment methods.
6. Download and install the VPN software: After completing the payment, you will typically be redirected to a page where you can download the VPN software. Download the appropriate version for your device’s operating system (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, etc.).
7. Install the VPN software: Run the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions provided by the VPN provider. The installation process may vary depending on your device and operating system.
8. Launch the VPN software: Once installed, open the VPN software and log in using the account credentials you created earlier.
9. Connect to a VPN server: Choose a server location from the available options provided by the VPN software. You can usually select a server based on country or region.
10. Connect to the VPN: Click on the “Connect” or “Start” button within the VPN software to establish a secure connection to the chosen server. Once connected, your internet traffic will be encrypted and routed through the VPN server.
Remember to disconnect from the VPN when you no longer need it to restore your regular internet connection.
Using a VPN with Tor is generally not recommended due to several reasons:
1. Reduced anonymity: Tor is designed to provide anonymity by routing your internet traffic through multiple relays, making it difficult to trace back to your original IP address. However, when you use a VPN with Tor, your traffic first goes through the VPN server, which can potentially compromise your anonymity. The VPN provider can see your real IP address and potentially log your activities, undermining the purpose of using Tor.
2. Trust in VPN provider: When using a VPN, you are essentially trusting the VPN provider with your data and privacy. If the VPN provider keeps logs or is compromised, it can expose your activities to third parties. This trust is not necessary when using Tor alone, as the network is decentralized and does not rely on a single entity.
3. Potential exit node vulnerabilities: Tor encrypts your traffic within the network, but the final exit node where your traffic leaves Tor and enters the regular internet is not encrypted. If you use a VPN, the exit node will see your VPN-encrypted traffic, potentially raising suspicion or attracting unwanted attention.
4. Performance and reliability: Adding a VPN to the Tor network can introduce additional latency and decrease overall performance. VPNs can also be less reliable than Tor, leading to potential connection issues or dropped connections.
5. Targeted attacks: Some adversaries may specifically target VPN users, as they are often associated with activities that require enhanced privacy. By using a VPN with Tor, you may inadvertently make yourself a more attractive target for such attacks.
It’s important to note that there may be specific scenarios where using a VPN with Tor can be beneficial, such as accessing blocked websites in certain countries. However, for general privacy and anonymity purposes, it is generally recommended to use Tor without a VPN.
P2P VPN, also known as Peer-to-Peer Virtual Private Network, is a type of VPN (Virtual Private Network) that allows users to establish direct connections with each other, rather than routing their traffic through a central server. In a traditional VPN, all traffic is typically routed through a central server, which can potentially create a single point of failure or bottleneck.
With P2P VPN, users can connect directly to each other’s devices, creating a decentralized network. This allows for more efficient and direct communication between users, as well as increased privacy and security. P2P VPNs are often used for file sharing, online gaming, and other applications where direct connections between users are beneficial.
VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is used for several purposes:
1. Security and Privacy: VPNs encrypt your internet connection, ensuring that your online activities and data remain private and secure from hackers, government surveillance, or other unauthorized access.
2. Remote Access: VPNs allow users to securely access their organization’s network or resources from a remote location. This is particularly useful for employees working from home or while traveling.
3. Bypassing Geo-restrictions: VPNs can help bypass geographical restrictions imposed by certain websites or streaming services. By connecting to a server in a different country, users can access content that may be blocked or unavailable in their location.
4. Anonymity and Online Freedom: VPNs can provide anonymity by masking your IP address and location, making it difficult for websites or online services to track your online activities. This can be beneficial for individuals who want to maintain their privacy or access censored content.
5. Secure Public Wi-Fi: When connected to public Wi-Fi networks, VPNs can protect your data from potential threats or attacks by encrypting your connection and preventing unauthorized access to your personal information.
Overall, VPNs offer enhanced security, privacy, and accessibility for internet users.
There could be several reasons why your VPN is slow. Some possible reasons include:
1. Server congestion: If the VPN server you are connected to is experiencing high traffic or congestion, it can result in slower speeds. Try connecting to a different server or contacting your VPN provider for assistance.
2. Distance to the server: The physical distance between your location and the VPN server can affect the speed. Connecting to a server that is far away can result in slower speeds due to increased latency.
3. Internet connection speed: Your overall internet connection speed can impact the performance of your VPN. If you have a slow internet connection, it can affect the speed of your VPN as well.
4. VPN encryption: VPNs use encryption to secure your data, but this encryption process can also slow down your connection. Some VPN protocols may be faster than others, so you can try switching to a different protocol to see if it improves the speed.
5. Device performance: The performance of your device, such as its processing power and available memory, can also impact the speed of your VPN. If your device is older or has limited resources, it may struggle to handle the encryption and decryption processes of the VPN, resulting in slower speeds.
6. ISP throttling: Some internet service providers (ISPs) may intentionally slow down VPN connections as a way to manage network traffic. This is known as throttling. You can try using a different VPN protocol or contacting your ISP to inquire about any potential throttling.
7. Other factors: Other factors such as network congestion, firewall settings, or running multiple applications simultaneously can also contribute to slower VPN speeds.
It’s important to note that VPN speeds can vary depending on various factors, and it may not always be possible to achieve the same speeds as your regular internet connection.