Why is it free?
Our VPN is completely free, with no speed or traffic limits. We are not like 99% of other free VPN services, because they limit the traffic amount or the bandwidth.
Why is it free?
We are a non-profit organization that created a VPN service by our own efforts in the very beginning. Now, the service depends on donations of our grateful clients.
We believe that the Internet was built for people, not for profit. And it has to be safe and secure.
If you are satisfied with our service and would like to help us financially:Donation
FineVPN - secure and free VPN for you!
What tasks does the VPN solve?
Get access to content from anywhere in the world
Bypass the online restrictions and access the sites. Remove restrictions on sites such as Facebook, Gmail, VK, auto, wot, dota, wow, mamba, Spotify and YouTube that your provider or office sysadmin has set up.
Be safe from hackers
Enjoy complete security even in open Wi-Fi networks while working in cafes, subways or on the street. Don't let hackers steal passwords, bank card data, your private photos and videos.
Use the Internet anonymously
Get 100% Internet traffic encryption. Don't even give attackers a chance to "peek" at you.
How does our VPN service differ from others?
We do not have our own software or application. That's a plus, not a minus, from our point of view. Many VPN services, including paid services, embed backdoors/trojans/crypto miners into applications. With our VPN you can use any Open source solution that is tested and/or even using standard settings of the operating system itself.
With servers in 20 countries you have a lot to choose from.
List of available countries: France, Canada, Germany, England, China, USA, Netherlands, Australia, Russia, India, Vietnam, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Poland, Switzerland, Argentina, Japan, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine.
Some VPN services can significantly slow down your Internet connection. Our VPN will keep your speed high.
We support different types of VPNs: OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, Softether VPN.
You can use our VPN on various platforms: Mac, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Android, iOS.
Technical support is available at any time 24/7.
It's free! Absolutely free VPN...
How does VPN work?
Our VPN service allows you to use the Internet as a private network. What does it give you? High level of anonymity, hiding IP and access to sites that for any reason limited access to them from any country, such as Spotify or your sysadmin at work restricted your access to sites/services, mainly these are: game sites (wot, dota, wow), dating sites (mamba), all entertainment resources (vk, facebook), auto.ru, bash.org.ru, ivi.ru.
Our VPN has good bandwidth: all servers are connected to ports from 100mb/s to 10gb/s. Large selection of countries. 100% traffic encryption.
Our VPN encrypts your data to ensure complete anonymity. We have a program for OS Windows that will help you install your VPN in a few clicks.
Looking for blocked sites from other countries? Choose your virtual citizenship with our VPN. Want to bypass blocked sites by admin? We are glad to help you.
...and use the Internet as usual!
Great stuff, just make this VPN program smoother. I have used many services and VPN is by far the best. Never have i ever had any issues regarding aspects like connection, speed or privacy. To be fair I use it mainly for US Netflix, so my opinion is limited.
I really like the VPN and I use it every day without any complaints, I really like the way your portforwarding works, with the servers of various games. It helps me a lot while I’m traveling. I use VPN on the public WiFi too. I can feel safe with this provider. Also. I’m so happy, that from now it works on Linux. So VPN covers all my devices.
Incredible speeds. I get about 120-130 mbps on my 150 megabit connection. I’ve been lucky to get 30 mbps with other VPN providers. Vpn is easy to install and to operate, good speed, clear UI. Sometimes there’s a connection drop but for this case, there’s a ‘Kill Switch’ function. So I’m sure that my data didn’t get breached. In conclusion, I recommend this provider to others.
I tried 5 other vpn services, but this one was the most stable. The same goes for China. And what’s important, everything is so fast!!! An efficient and fast VPN service. As others have already said – one of the best VPNs. I feel much safer.
I’ve never experienced any major issues, not sure how it compares with other vpns but i can say that i’m happy with my purchase. Great tool for travelling for sure. Amazingly consistent and the best vpn. i’ve been using it for the last two years and it’s awesome!
I give this vpn a hundred points, so it’s definitely worth the work , It’s a great buy and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a premium service. In my memory, there have never been VPN applications with such powerful functionality. Absolutely every detail is thought out in the application. For ease of use, you can safely put 5 out of 5.
Works well. During my trial period the support was fantastic. I wanted to check the New Zealand server coverage and they were able to accommodate my request quickly. Great service.
This is an affordable and reliable service. It supports many different platforms (both desktops and mobile), the customer service is really quick and efficient, still the best for use in China, have tried your VPN twice over the years and you remain at the top of my list of the best!
I really like it here in Shanghai. I never have any problems like I had with other VPN providers. Keep up the good work!
I know very little about VPN’s but this is working nicely for me in the Middle East where there are a lot of site blocking going on. I can’t state that it is the best, as I lack in tech knowledge, but for average users like me, it is very suitable. The price is moderate, the speed is quite fast and it very easy to use, trust me.
One of the most stable VPNs on the market. Easy to use. Good speed depending on provider. It is really the best VPN out there with good speeds and good support. I use vpn when I travel and Everything worked well.
I am not very good with computers, but I know that I need privacy. You were very patient with my ignorance and did your best to make it work for me. Thank you!
Everyone knows that public wi-fi is the easiest way for hackers to get into your devices. This is because those open connections are not encrypted, so cybercriminals can easily see what you are doing online. That is why I am always using vpn – to protect myself from snoopers. I have been using your vpn from time to time for 3 years now. I like it very much, and I tell people about it all the time.
You are what I use when I connect to public Wi-Fi. There are too many exploits and I don’t want to fall victim to any of them. I think this is the best VPN provider I’ve ever tried… excellent speed and good algorithm for quick connection.
no complaints about the product itself, I wish the price was a little less, but it is still very competitive compared to other vpns and is the best I have used so far
Know your IP address
A VPN protocol is a set of rules and procedures that govern the secure transmission of data between a user’s device and a VPN server. It determines how the data is encrypted, authenticated, and transmitted over the internet. There are several VPN protocols available, including OpenVPN, IPSec, L2TP/IPSec, PPTP, and SSTP. Each protocol has its own strengths and weaknesses in terms of security, speed, and compatibility with different devices and networks.
Using a VPN with Tor can provide an extra layer of security and privacy. Here’s how you can use a VPN with Tor:
1. Install a VPN: Choose a reliable VPN service and install their software or app on your device. Make sure the VPN supports Tor traffic.
2. Connect to the VPN: Open the VPN software and connect to a server of your choice. This will encrypt your internet traffic and hide your IP address.
3. Configure Tor: Open the Tor browser and go to the settings. Look for the “Tor Network Settings” or “Tor Proxy” section.
4. Enable Tor over VPN: In the Tor settings, select the option to use a proxy or SOCKS5. Enter the VPN’s proxy server address and port number. This will route your Tor traffic through the VPN.
5. Test the connection: Open the Tor browser and visit a website like check.torproject.org to ensure that your connection is working properly. It should show that you are using Tor.
6. Verify your IP address: Visit a website that displays your IP address, such as whatismyip.com, to confirm that your IP address is different from your original one.
By using a VPN with Tor, your internet traffic is first encrypted and anonymized by the VPN, and then it is further protected by the Tor network. This combination enhances your privacy and makes it harder for anyone to track your online activities.
To use a VPN in Omegle, follow these steps:
1. Choose a reliable VPN service: Research and select a VPN provider that offers good speed, strong security, and a wide range of server locations.
2. Download and install the VPN software: Visit the VPN provider’s website and download the appropriate software for your device. Install it following the provided instructions.
3. Launch the VPN software: Open the VPN application and log in using your credentials.
4. Connect to a server: Select a server location from the available options provided by the VPN software. Choose a server in a country where Omegle is accessible or where you want to connect with people.
5. Establish a connection: Click on the “Connect” or “Start” button to establish a connection to the selected server. Wait for the VPN software to establish a secure connection.
6. Verify your new IP address: Once connected, the VPN software will assign you a new IP address from the server location you selected. You can verify this by visiting a website like whatismyip.com.
7. Open Omegle: Launch your web browser and visit the Omegle website.
8. Start using Omegle with VPN: With the VPN active, you can now use Omegle as usual. The VPN will encrypt your internet traffic and hide your real IP address, providing you with online anonymity and bypassing any restrictions imposed by your ISP or region.
Remember to follow Omegle’s terms of service and guidelines while using the platform. Additionally, be aware that some VPNs may be blocked by Omegle, so you may need to try different servers or VPN providers if you encounter any issues.
Setting up a VPN (Virtual Private Network) involves a few steps. Here’s a general guide on how to set up a VPN:
1. Choose a VPN provider: Research and select a reliable VPN service provider that suits your needs. Consider factors like server locations, encryption protocols, speed, and pricing.
2. Sign up and create an account: Visit the VPN provider’s website and sign up for an account. Provide the necessary information and choose a subscription plan.
3. Download and install the VPN software: After signing up, download the VPN software or app provided by the VPN provider. Most VPNs offer software for various devices and operating systems like Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android.
4. Install the VPN software: Run the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions. Once installed, launch the VPN software.
5. Log in to your VPN account: Open the VPN software and log in using the credentials you created during the sign-up process.
6. Connect to a VPN server: Within the VPN software, you will typically find a list of available server locations. Choose a server location based on your preferences or requirements. Click on the server location to connect to it.
7. Customize VPN settings (optional): Some VPN software allows you to customize settings like encryption protocols, DNS settings, or kill switch functionality. You can adjust these settings based on your needs.
8. Test your VPN connection: Once connected to a VPN server, verify that your IP address has changed and your internet traffic is encrypted. You can use online tools or websites to check your IP address.
9. Start using the VPN: With the VPN connected, you can now browse the internet, access geo-restricted content, or use public Wi-Fi securely. Your internet traffic will be encrypted and routed through the VPN server you selected.
Remember to disconnect from the VPN when you no longer need it to restore your regular internet connection.
Note: The specific steps may vary slightly depending on the VPN provider and the device or operating system you are using. It’s recommended to refer to the VPN provider’s documentation or support resources for detailed instructions.
There could be several reasons why a VPN keeps turning off:
1. Network connectivity issues: If your internet connection is unstable or frequently drops, it can cause the VPN connection to disconnect.
2. VPN server issues: Sometimes, the VPN server you are connected to may experience technical difficulties or maintenance, leading to intermittent disconnections.
3. VPN software or app issues: The VPN client software or app you are using may have bugs or compatibility issues with your device’s operating system, causing it to turn off unexpectedly.
4. Power-saving settings: Some devices have power-saving settings that automatically turn off certain apps or services to conserve battery life. If your device is set to optimize power usage, it may turn off the VPN.
5. Firewall or antivirus software: In some cases, firewall or antivirus software on your device may interfere with the VPN connection and cause it to disconnect.
6. VPN configuration settings: If the VPN is not properly configured or the settings are incorrect, it may result in frequent disconnections.
7. VPN service limitations: Some free VPN services have limitations on the amount of data or time you can use them, and they may automatically disconnect after reaching those limits.
To troubleshoot the issue, you can try the following steps:
– Check your internet connection stability.
– Update your VPN client software or app to the latest version.
– Disable power-saving settings that may affect the VPN.
– Temporarily disable firewall or antivirus software to see if it resolves the issue.
– Verify the VPN configuration settings are correct.
– Consider using a different VPN service if the problem persists.
Yes, you can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to gamble online. A VPN allows you to create a secure and encrypted connection to the internet, which can help protect your privacy and security while accessing online gambling websites. Additionally, using a VPN can help bypass any geographical restrictions or blocks that may be in place for certain online gambling platforms. However, it is important to note that online gambling laws and regulations vary by country, so it is essential to ensure that online gambling is legal in your jurisdiction before engaging in any gambling activities.
To use a VPN on your Pixel 7 Pro, you can follow these steps:
1. Go to the “Settings” app on your Pixel 7 Pro.
2. Scroll down and tap on “Network & internet.”
3. Tap on “Advanced” to expand the options.
4. Select “VPN” from the list of options.
5. Tap on the “+” icon or “Add VPN” to add a new VPN connection.
6. Choose the type of VPN you want to use (e.g., OpenVPN, L2TP/IPSec, etc.). You may need to install a VPN app from the Play Store if you don’t have one already.
7. Enter the necessary details for your VPN connection, such as the server address, username, and password. These details are usually provided by your VPN service provider.
8. Tap on “Save” or “Connect” to establish the VPN connection.
9. Once connected, you should see a VPN icon in the status bar indicating that the VPN is active.
10. You can now use your Pixel 7 Pro with the VPN to browse the internet securely and privately.
Remember to disconnect from the VPN when you no longer need it to restore your regular internet connection.