Why is it free?
Our VPN is completely free, with no speed or traffic limits. We are not like 99% of other free VPN services, because they limit the traffic amount or the bandwidth.
Why is it free?
We are a non-profit organization that created a VPN service by our own efforts in the very beginning. Now, the service depends on donations of our grateful clients.
We believe that the Internet was built for people, not for profit. And it has to be safe and secure.
If you are satisfied with our service and would like to help us financially:Donation
FineVPN - secure and free VPN for you!
What tasks does the VPN solve?
Get access to content from anywhere in the world
Bypass the online restrictions and access the sites. Remove restrictions on sites such as Facebook, Gmail, VK, auto, wot, dota, wow, mamba, Spotify and YouTube that your provider or office sysadmin has set up.
Be safe from hackers
Enjoy complete security even in open Wi-Fi networks while working in cafes, subways or on the street. Don't let hackers steal passwords, bank card data, your private photos and videos.
Use the Internet anonymously
Get 100% Internet traffic encryption. Don't even give attackers a chance to "peek" at you.
How does our VPN service differ from others?
We do not have our own software or application. That's a plus, not a minus, from our point of view. Many VPN services, including paid services, embed backdoors/trojans/crypto miners into applications. With our VPN you can use any Open source solution that is tested and/or even using standard settings of the operating system itself.
With servers in 20 countries you have a lot to choose from.
List of available countries: France, Canada, Germany, England, China, USA, Netherlands, Australia, Russia, India, Vietnam, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Poland, Switzerland, Argentina, Japan, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine.
Some VPN services can significantly slow down your Internet connection. Our VPN will keep your speed high.
We support different types of VPNs: OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, Softether VPN.
You can use our VPN on various platforms: Mac, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Android, iOS.
Technical support is available at any time 24/7.
It's free! Absolutely free VPN...
How does VPN work?
Our VPN service allows you to use the Internet as a private network. What does it give you? High level of anonymity, hiding IP and access to sites that for any reason limited access to them from any country, such as Spotify or your sysadmin at work restricted your access to sites/services, mainly these are: game sites (wot, dota, wow), dating sites (mamba), all entertainment resources (vk, facebook), auto.ru, bash.org.ru, ivi.ru.
Our VPN has good bandwidth: all servers are connected to ports from 100mb/s to 10gb/s. Large selection of countries. 100% traffic encryption.
Our VPN encrypts your data to ensure complete anonymity. We have a program for OS Windows that will help you install your VPN in a few clicks.
Looking for blocked sites from other countries? Choose your virtual citizenship with our VPN. Want to bypass blocked sites by admin? We are glad to help you.
...and use the Internet as usual!
I recommend this service for secure work on the Internet. In order to connect to the server you only need to press one button. There are no errors when connecting at all, I recommend it! I give 5 stars to this vpn service.
About two years ago, based on the reviews I found a VPN, which was terribly slow, and it was possible to watch movies only at night, during the day everything was terribly slow. Then I switched to your VPN, and it became much more comfortable. The difference is huge, whichever one you choose!
It does what its supposed to do. Great number of servers to choose from, connection is stable and if not, the killswitch feature works well and kills your internet connection. This is fantastic! Great service, I switched from expressvpn and don’t regret waiting so long, your service is very reliable, thank you.
So far the VPN is working great! The connection speed is good and reliable! As far as I can tell, all my online activities are secure/encrypted.
I am a newbie and I know you are the best. You were recommended to me by a friend Anyway, you are a great and inexpensive product. I would definitely recommend it for streaming and torrenting and for those people who do not know much about security, but want to keep their data safe. Thank you!
Your service seems to be a very good service. I have had absolutely no problems with it or since launching it. It is also easy to use. I am very glad that I found your VPN service. I recommend it to everyone. I give a rating of 5!!!
I’ve been using a VPN for the last 5 years or so. It’s the best VPN service for streaming and the easiest to use. I can say that it features are superb and performance is just great.
Since I travel a lot, I use VPNs on a daily basis. I’ve tried quite a few of them over the years, and none of them work as well as this one, I am very satisfied with the service! Everything works well! The service copes with my tasks perfectly.
The interface of your Mac software is awesome. On the other hand the speed is fantastic, keep up the good work! Я бы рекомендовал это любому человеку любого уровня, чтобы использовать его для решения ваших досадных проблем…Спасибо VPN за ваши замечательные и выдающиеся ресурсы!
No complaints about the product itself, you are for me the best service I have used so far. it’s a decent service, easy to use and does what it says. No complaints so far but there is always room for improvement.
Great stuff, just make this VPN program smoother. I have used many services and VPN is by far the best. Never have i ever had any issues regarding aspects like connection, speed or privacy. To be fair I use it mainly for US Netflix, so my opinion is limited.
Works well on my laptop, and in the app on my phone works great, in Saudi Arabia. i am very happy with this VPN. Its fast and I don’t need to think about it. It just works. If you want to try it, there are great deals you could find.
My friend recommended vpn after I started to build my smart house system, we live in a hight street so my WiFi can be a target at any time. It got a bit slower but it is not something I couldn’t stand. VPN is really good. It’s easy to use and install, and if you buy it a year in advance, it’s pretty cheap.
In my opinion, it is the best VPN right now. Good speed, works with p2p, US netflix. Alsy, they have good customer support. Best VPN I have used, simple design, great speed. The only thing I can say is that everything is perfect. Great service.
I can’t access Facebook and Youtube in my work. But thankfully with FineVPN app I can unlock all the websites I want. There’s absolutely nothing you can improve upon… really. This VPN service is fantastic and I’m so glad I was able to find it.
Know your IP address
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is a technology that creates a secure and encrypted connection between your device and the internet. It allows you to browse the internet privately and securely by routing your internet traffic through a remote server operated by the VPN provider.
Here are some key functions of a VPN:
1. Privacy and Anonymity: A VPN hides your IP address and encrypts your internet traffic, making it difficult for anyone to track your online activities or identify your location. It provides anonymity and protects your privacy.
2. Security: By encrypting your internet traffic, a VPN ensures that your data is protected from hackers, cybercriminals, or other malicious entities who may try to intercept or access your information.
3. Bypassing Geo-restrictions: VPNs allow you to bypass geographical restrictions and access content that may be blocked or censored in your location. By connecting to a server in a different country, you can appear as if you are browsing from that location, enabling access to region-restricted websites or services.
4. Public Wi-Fi Protection: When connected to a public Wi-Fi network, which is often unsecured, a VPN encrypts your data and protects it from potential eavesdropping or hacking attempts.
5. Remote Access: VPNs enable secure remote access to private networks, allowing employees to connect to their company’s network from outside locations. This is particularly useful for remote work or accessing sensitive company resources.
Overall, a VPN provides privacy, security, and freedom while browsing the internet, ensuring that your online activities remain private and protected.
Setting up a VPN at home involves a few steps. Here’s a general guide to help you get started:
1. Choose a VPN service: Research and select a VPN service provider that suits your needs. Consider factors like server locations, speed, security features, and pricing.
2. Set up a VPN router: To enable VPN access for all devices in your home, you can set up a VPN router. This involves replacing your existing router with a VPN-compatible router or installing VPN firmware on your current router. Check if your router is compatible with VPN firmware like DD-WRT or Tomato.
3. Install VPN software: If you don’t want to set up a VPN router, you can install VPN software on individual devices. Most VPN providers offer software for various operating systems like Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. Download and install the appropriate software for your devices.
4. Configure the VPN: Once you have the VPN software or router set up, you’ll need to configure it. This typically involves entering your VPN account credentials, selecting a server location, and adjusting any additional settings as per your preferences.
5. Test the VPN connection: After configuring the VPN, test the connection to ensure it’s working correctly. Connect to a server location of your choice and verify that your IP address has changed. You can use online tools like “What is my IP” to check your IP address.
6. Customize VPN settings: Depending on your requirements, you may want to customize certain VPN settings. This could include enabling features like kill switch, split tunneling, or configuring specific protocols for enhanced security.
7. Connect devices to the VPN: If you’re using a VPN router, all devices connected to your home network will automatically use the VPN. If you’re using VPN software, you’ll need to connect each device individually by launching the VPN software and logging in.
Remember to follow the instructions provided by your VPN service provider for specific setup details, as they may vary based on the software or router you choose.
No, your internet provider cannot see what you search for when you are connected to a VPN (Virtual Private Network). When you use a VPN, your internet traffic is encrypted and routed through a secure server, making it difficult for anyone, including your internet provider, to see your online activities. The VPN creates a secure tunnel between your device and the VPN server, ensuring that your data remains private and protected.
It depends on the context and the specific terms of service of the platform or service you are using. While using a VPN itself is not illegal, some platforms or services may have policies against using VPNs to access their services. For example, certain online gaming platforms may ban users who attempt to use VPNs to gain an unfair advantage or bypass regional restrictions. Additionally, some websites or services may block or restrict access to users who are using VPNs. It is important to review the terms of service of the platform or service you are using to understand their policies regarding VPN usage.
There could be several reasons why your VPN keeps disconnecting. Some possible causes include:
1. Unstable internet connection: If your internet connection is weak or unstable, it can cause your VPN to disconnect frequently. Check your internet connection and try connecting to a different network to see if the issue persists.
2. VPN server issues: The VPN server you are connecting to may be experiencing technical difficulties or high traffic, leading to frequent disconnections. Try connecting to a different server or contact your VPN provider for assistance.
3. VPN software or app issues: The VPN software or app you are using may have bugs or compatibility issues with your device or operating system. Make sure you are using the latest version of the VPN software and consider reinstalling it or trying a different VPN provider.
4. Firewall or antivirus interference: Sometimes, firewalls or antivirus software can interfere with VPN connections and cause them to disconnect. Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software and check if the VPN connection stabilizes.
5. VPN protocol settings: The VPN protocol you are using may not be suitable for your network or device. Try changing the VPN protocol in your VPN settings to see if it improves the stability of the connection.
6. Network congestion: If you are using a VPN during peak hours or on a network with heavy traffic, it can lead to frequent disconnections. Try using the VPN during off-peak hours or on a less congested network.
If the issue persists, it is recommended to contact your VPN provider’s customer support for further assistance and troubleshooting.
Using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) is not a requirement for using the internet. The internet can be accessed without a VPN, and most people use it without any issues. However, there are certain situations where using a VPN can be beneficial:
1. Privacy and Security: VPNs encrypt your internet traffic, making it more secure and protecting your data from potential hackers or surveillance. This is particularly important when using public Wi-Fi networks, where your data can be easily intercepted.
2. Bypassing Restrictions: VPNs can help bypass geo-restrictions imposed by certain websites or streaming services. By connecting to a server in a different country, you can access content that may be blocked or unavailable in your location.
3. Anonymity: VPNs can mask your IP address and location, providing a certain level of anonymity while browsing the internet. This can be useful for individuals who want to protect their identity or avoid targeted advertising.
While using a VPN can offer these benefits, it is not necessary for everyone. It ultimately depends on your specific needs and concerns regarding privacy, security, and accessing restricted content.
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is typically used in the following scenarios:
1. Secure Internet Connection: When you connect to a public Wi-Fi network, such as in a coffee shop, airport, or hotel, using a VPN ensures that your internet connection is encrypted and secure. It protects your data from potential hackers or eavesdroppers who may be on the same network.
2. Privacy Protection: If you are concerned about your online privacy, using a VPN can help. It hides your IP address and encrypts your internet traffic, making it difficult for anyone to track your online activities or identify your location.
3. Accessing Geo-Restricted Content: Some websites or streaming platforms may have region-specific restrictions, blocking access to certain content based on your location. By using a VPN, you can bypass these restrictions and access content that may be otherwise unavailable in your country.
4. Remote Work: If you work remotely or need to access your company’s network from outside the office, a VPN allows you to securely connect to your organization’s network and access files, resources, or internal systems.
5. Torrenting and P2P File Sharing: While we do not endorse or encourage illegal activities, some individuals use VPNs for torrenting or peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing. A VPN can provide anonymity and protect your identity while engaging in such activities.
It is important to note that the use of VPNs may be subject to legal regulations and policies in your country or jurisdiction. Always ensure that you comply with the laws and terms of service when using a VPN.