Why is it free?
Our VPN is completely free, with no speed or traffic limits. We are not like 99% of other free VPN services, because they limit the traffic amount or the bandwidth.
Why is it free?
We are a non-profit organization that created a VPN service by our own efforts in the very beginning. Now, the service depends on donations of our grateful clients.
We believe that the Internet was built for people, not for profit. And it has to be safe and secure.
If you are satisfied with our service and would like to help us financially:Donation
FineVPN - secure and free VPN for you!
What tasks does the VPN solve?
Get access to content from anywhere in the world
Bypass the online restrictions and access the sites. Remove restrictions on sites such as Facebook, Gmail, VK, auto, wot, dota, wow, mamba, Spotify and YouTube that your provider or office sysadmin has set up.
Be safe from hackers
Enjoy complete security even in open Wi-Fi networks while working in cafes, subways or on the street. Don't let hackers steal passwords, bank card data, your private photos and videos.
Use the Internet anonymously
Get 100% Internet traffic encryption. Don't even give attackers a chance to "peek" at you.
How does our VPN service differ from others?
We do not have our own software or application. That's a plus, not a minus, from our point of view. Many VPN services, including paid services, embed backdoors/trojans/crypto miners into applications. With our VPN you can use any Open source solution that is tested and/or even using standard settings of the operating system itself.
With servers in 20 countries you have a lot to choose from.
List of available countries: France, Canada, Germany, England, China, USA, Netherlands, Australia, Russia, India, Vietnam, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Poland, Switzerland, Argentina, Japan, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine.
Some VPN services can significantly slow down your Internet connection. Our VPN will keep your speed high.
We support different types of VPNs: OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, Softether VPN.
You can use our VPN on various platforms: Mac, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Android, iOS.
Technical support is available at any time 24/7.
It's free! Absolutely free VPN...
How does VPN work?
Our VPN service allows you to use the Internet as a private network. What does it give you? High level of anonymity, hiding IP and access to sites that for any reason limited access to them from any country, such as Spotify or your sysadmin at work restricted your access to sites/services, mainly these are: game sites (wot, dota, wow), dating sites (mamba), all entertainment resources (vk, facebook), auto.ru, bash.org.ru, ivi.ru.
Our VPN has good bandwidth: all servers are connected to ports from 100mb/s to 10gb/s. Large selection of countries. 100% traffic encryption.
Our VPN encrypts your data to ensure complete anonymity. We have a program for OS Windows that will help you install your VPN in a few clicks.
Looking for blocked sites from other countries? Choose your virtual citizenship with our VPN. Want to bypass blocked sites by admin? We are glad to help you.
...and use the Internet as usual!
I came to leave a review of your iPhone app – just fantastic, everything flies, everything is so convenient, everything is great! I’m crazy glad I found you, otherwise I am very happy with it!!! It has everything you need from a professional vpn service!
So far I like it , it does an amazing job. Much faster than I expected (please don’t change that), thanks for protecting our right to privacy. Speed is good, haven’t noticed any problems or buffering when streaming.
I’ve used other VPNs before. Actually, got it more or less a month ago and it’s not a not long time, but have already noticed its great qualities like no slower speeds while streaming Netflix and very simple to use.
One of the most stable VPNs on the market. Easy to use. Good speed depending on provider. It is really the best VPN out there with good speeds and good support. I use vpn when I travel and Everything worked well.
I really like it here in Shanghai. I never have any problems like I had with other VPN providers. Keep up the good work!
I really like it here in Shanghai. I never have any problems like I had with other VPN providers. Keep up the good work! Really easy to understand how it works and how to use it.
When I decided to start using a VPN, I did my research and came across FineVPN. The features and reviews led me to try them. It was easy enough to install and set up, and there are plenty of tutorials available on their website. With this service, my connection is fast, secure, and reliable!
There is absolutely nothing that can be improved… Really. This VPN service is fantastic, and I’m really glad I was able to find it. Now I’m using it while I browse the internet and it’s pretty fast, it helps me to keep safe.
Unblocking streaming services was an issue I tried to solve. And now I can honestly say that vpn is the most stable service. I am your customer and you really are the best VPN, I haven’t seen anything like yours yet and I don’t plan to!
Everyone knows that public wi-fi is the easiest way for hackers to get into your devices. This is because those open connections are not encrypted, so cybercriminals can easily see what you are doing online. That is why I am always using vpn – to protect myself from snoopers. I have been using your vpn from time to time for 3 years now. I like it very much, and I tell people about it all the time.
Did exactly the job I hoped for – reliable, at a decent price, and let me do my job the way I needed to do it 🙂 Always fast and anonymous. I’m loving it. The best VPN service. Thank you…
Everything from my purchase to the usage of VPN was smooth, haven’t encountered any issues. Been using your VPN for about 2 years, it’s finally time to leave my review. Great customer service, never fails to please me. But definitely worth it. Great job!!!
Finally, I have a paid VPN account. Of course, it was paid for by the boss. I’m so glad to be out of the Chinese Wall into the real, diabolical, but no less interesting world!
Great service, Fast in the USA and very good service . But other than that – great service. It was really easy to set up and seems to be working quite fine, so i guess I don’t have any issues so far. I will give 5 stars after i’ll test it with Netflix as this is the main reason i need such service 🙂
Good afternoon, dear users, this is an application. I’ve been using it for a relatively long time! During this time there were no questions or complaints! I want to share my impressions! I boldly recommend using this VPN service.
Know your IP address
To get a VPN on your iPhone, you can follow these steps:
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone.
2. Search for a VPN app. Some popular options include NordVPN, ExpressVPN, and CyberGhost.
3. Choose a VPN app that suits your needs and has good reviews.
4. Tap on the app to open its page in the App Store.
5. Tap on the “Get” or “Install” button to download and install the app.
6. Once the app is installed, open it.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up the VPN app. This may include creating an account or logging in if you already have one.
8. Once you have set up the VPN app, you can usually connect to a VPN server by tapping on a “Connect” or “On” button within the app.
9. The VPN app may ask for permission to add VPN configurations to your iPhone. Allow it to do so by following the prompts.
10. Once connected, you should see a VPN icon in the status bar at the top of your iPhone’s screen, indicating that the VPN is active.
11. You can now use your iPhone with the VPN to browse the internet securely and privately.
Note: Some VPN apps may require a subscription or offer limited free usage. Make sure to check the app’s pricing and features before downloading.
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is important when working remotely for several reasons:
1. Security: When working remotely, you are likely accessing sensitive company data and resources over the internet. A VPN encrypts your internet connection, ensuring that your data is secure and protected from potential hackers or eavesdroppers. It creates a secure tunnel between your device and the company’s network, making it difficult for anyone to intercept or access your data.
2. Privacy: A VPN masks your IP address and location, making it difficult for websites, online services, or even your internet service provider (ISP) to track your online activities. This helps protect your privacy and prevents your internet traffic from being monitored or logged.
3. Access to company resources: Many companies have internal networks or resources that are only accessible within their premises. By using a VPN, you can securely connect to your company’s network and access these resources as if you were physically present in the office. This allows for seamless collaboration and access to important files, databases, or applications.
4. Public Wi-Fi security: When working remotely, you may often rely on public Wi-Fi networks in cafes, airports, or hotels. These networks are often unsecured, making it easier for hackers to intercept your data. A VPN encrypts your connection, ensuring that even if you are connected to an unsecured Wi-Fi network, your data remains protected.
5. Bypassing geo-restrictions: Some companies may have certain services or websites that are only accessible from specific regions. By using a VPN, you can connect to a server in the required region and bypass these geo-restrictions, allowing you to access the necessary resources or services.
Overall, a VPN provides a secure and private connection, allowing you to work remotely without compromising the security of your data or the company’s resources.
Yes, you can get a VPN on your TV, but it depends on the type of TV you have. If your TV has a built-in operating system like Android TV, you can download and install a VPN app directly from the app store. However, if your TV does not have a built-in VPN app, you can still use a VPN by setting it up on your router. This way, all devices connected to the router, including your TV, will be protected by the VPN.
There are a few methods you can try to hide your IP address without using a VPN:
1. Use a proxy server: Proxy servers act as intermediaries between your device and the internet. They can mask your IP address by routing your internet traffic through their own servers. However, keep in mind that not all proxy servers are secure, so choose a reputable one.
2. Tor network: The Tor network is a decentralized network that anonymizes your internet traffic by bouncing it through multiple volunteer-operated servers. It can help hide your IP address, but it may slow down your internet connection.
3. Use public Wi-Fi: Connecting to public Wi-Fi networks can help hide your IP address as your traffic will appear to originate from the network’s IP address. However, be cautious when using public Wi-Fi as it may not be secure, and your data could be intercepted.
4. Use a mobile network: If you’re using a mobile device, you can switch to your mobile network instead of using Wi-Fi. This will hide your IP address as your traffic will be routed through your mobile network’s IP address.
5. Use a proxy website: Some websites offer proxy services where you can enter the URL of the website you want to visit, and it will fetch the content for you. This can help hide your IP address, but it may not work for all websites and can be less secure.
It’s important to note that while these methods can help hide your IP address to some extent, they may not provide the same level of security and privacy as a VPN.
While no technology is completely immune to hacking, a properly implemented and secure VPN (Virtual Private Network) is generally considered to be highly secure and difficult to hack. However, it is important to note that vulnerabilities can still exist due to various factors such as weak encryption protocols, outdated software, or misconfigurations.
Some potential ways a VPN can be hacked include:
1. Exploiting vulnerabilities: If there are any security flaws in the VPN software or protocols, hackers may exploit them to gain unauthorized access.
2. Malware or spyware: If a user’s device is infected with malware or spyware, it can potentially compromise the VPN connection and expose sensitive information.
3. Social engineering: Hackers may attempt to trick users into revealing their VPN credentials or other sensitive information through phishing attacks or other social engineering techniques.
4. DNS leaks: In some cases, a VPN may suffer from DNS leaks, where the user’s DNS requests are not properly routed through the VPN tunnel, potentially exposing their browsing activity.
To mitigate the risk of VPN hacking, it is important to choose a reputable VPN provider, keep the VPN software and devices up to date, use strong and unique passwords, and follow best practices for online security.
In most cases, Internet Service Providers (ISPs) can see that a user is connected to a VPN (Virtual Private Network). However, they cannot see the actual content of the data being transmitted through the VPN tunnel. The VPN encrypts the data, making it unreadable to the ISP. The ISP can only see that there is encrypted traffic going to and from the VPN server.
To set up a VPN on your router, follow these steps:
1. Choose a VPN service: Select a VPN provider that offers router support. Some popular options include ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and CyberGhost.
2. Check router compatibility: Ensure that your router is compatible with the VPN service you have chosen. Most modern routers support VPN connections, but it’s always a good idea to double-check.
3. Obtain router login credentials: Access your router’s admin panel by typing its IP address into a web browser. You will need the login credentials, which are usually printed on the router or provided by your internet service provider.
4. Connect to the router: Connect your computer or device to the router either via Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
5. Access the router settings: Open a web browser and enter the router’s IP address in the address bar. Log in using the admin credentials.
6. Locate the VPN settings: The location of VPN settings may vary depending on the router model and firmware. Look for options like “VPN,” “OpenVPN,” or “PPTP” in the router’s settings menu.
7. Configure the VPN settings: Enter the VPN server address, username, and password provided by your VPN service. Choose the desired VPN protocol (e.g., OpenVPN, PPTP) and encryption settings.
8. Save and apply the settings: Once you have entered the necessary information, save the settings and apply them. The router will then establish a connection to the VPN server.
9. Test the VPN connection: Verify that the VPN connection is working by visiting a website that shows your IP address. It should display the IP address of the VPN server instead of your actual IP address.
10. Connect other devices: Now that the VPN is set up on your router, any device connected to the router will automatically use the VPN connection. You can connect multiple devices, such as smartphones, tablets, or smart TVs, to enjoy VPN protection.
Remember to consult your router’s user manual or the manufacturer’s website for specific instructions related to your router model, as the steps may vary slightly.