Why is it free?
Our VPN is completely free, with no speed or traffic limits. We are not like 99% of other free VPN services, because they limit the traffic amount or the bandwidth.
Why is it free?
We are a non-profit organization that created a VPN service by our own efforts in the very beginning. Now, the service depends on donations of our grateful clients.
We believe that the Internet was built for people, not for profit. And it has to be safe and secure.
If you are satisfied with our service and would like to help us financially:Donation
FineVPN - secure and free VPN for you!
What tasks does the VPN solve?
Get access to content from anywhere in the world
Bypass the online restrictions and access the sites. Remove restrictions on sites such as Facebook, Gmail, VK, auto, wot, dota, wow, mamba, Spotify and YouTube that your provider or office sysadmin has set up.
Be safe from hackers
Enjoy complete security even in open Wi-Fi networks while working in cafes, subways or on the street. Don't let hackers steal passwords, bank card data, your private photos and videos.
Use the Internet anonymously
Get 100% Internet traffic encryption. Don't even give attackers a chance to "peek" at you.
How does our VPN service differ from others?
We do not have our own software or application. That's a plus, not a minus, from our point of view. Many VPN services, including paid services, embed backdoors/trojans/crypto miners into applications. With our VPN you can use any Open source solution that is tested and/or even using standard settings of the operating system itself.
With servers in 20 countries you have a lot to choose from.
List of available countries: France, Canada, Germany, England, China, USA, Netherlands, Australia, Russia, India, Vietnam, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Poland, Switzerland, Argentina, Japan, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine.
Some VPN services can significantly slow down your Internet connection. Our VPN will keep your speed high.
We support different types of VPNs: OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, Softether VPN.
You can use our VPN on various platforms: Mac, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Android, iOS.
Technical support is available at any time 24/7.
It's free! Absolutely free VPN...
How does VPN work?
Our VPN service allows you to use the Internet as a private network. What does it give you? High level of anonymity, hiding IP and access to sites that for any reason limited access to them from any country, such as Spotify or your sysadmin at work restricted your access to sites/services, mainly these are: game sites (wot, dota, wow), dating sites (mamba), all entertainment resources (vk, facebook), auto.ru, bash.org.ru, ivi.ru.
Our VPN has good bandwidth: all servers are connected to ports from 100mb/s to 10gb/s. Large selection of countries. 100% traffic encryption.
Our VPN encrypts your data to ensure complete anonymity. We have a program for OS Windows that will help you install your VPN in a few clicks.
Looking for blocked sites from other countries? Choose your virtual citizenship with our VPN. Want to bypass blocked sites by admin? We are glad to help you.
...and use the Internet as usual!
I know very little about VPN’s but this is working nicely for me in the Middle East where there are a lot of site blocking going on. I can’t state that it is the best, as I lack in tech knowledge, but for average users like me, it is very suitable. The price is moderate, the speed is quite fast and it very easy to use, trust me.
About two years ago, based on the reviews I found a VPN, which was terribly slow, and it was possible to watch movies only at night, during the day everything was terribly slow. Then I switched to your VPN, and it became much more comfortable. The difference is huge, whichever one you choose!
I’ve only been using a VPN for a couple of months, but I really like it! It’s realistic and also has a great selection of international VPNs to use. Did some IP leak tests after connecting and everything went smooth. I am also thinking about trying other products from VPN
Best VPN for China today! We tried 3 other VPNs before we stumbled upon a VPN, and nothing even comes close to comparing. It provides an extra safety layer to protect my online data and it gives me fast speeds accessing US Netflix and Twitch
Everyone knows that public wi-fi is the easiest way for hackers to get into your devices. This is because those open connections are not encrypted, so cybercriminals can easily see what you are doing online. That is why I am always using vpn – to protect myself from snoopers. I have been using your vpn from time to time for 3 years now. I like it very much, and I tell people about it all the time.
So far your VPN is great, I’ve only been using it for a few weeks, so no suggestions for improvement. I really like everything so far! Fast and safe are the main advantages for me. Thank you very much
Everything is great. best work, and a professional interface Other than that I am very satisfied! The reason is that the vpn speed is the vital value for me as I enjoy watching series while streaming. For this instance, I’ve tested several other providers and faced a lack of speed.
I haven’t noticed any problems so far . I don’t have to keep checking to make sure it’s on! It works great, and I have no problem accessing the sites I want. It’s a good service, though it’s a little bit expensive for me but at least you get quality for that price.
Really great for doing most things, but half the time I’m unable to torrent. for the past two years I haven’t experienced any hacking problems, I keep myself safe online. Not sure if it’s due to my school’s firewall, but when I *do* get torrent, speeds are great – Thanks!!
I really like it here in Shanghai. I never have any problems like I had with other VPN providers. Keep up the good work! Really easy to understand how it works and how to use it.
There are all sorts of applications on the web that provide VPN services, but it is worth noting the simplicity and ease of use of this application, it connects quickly, the speed of the connection before and after the connection is almost the same
I have been using FineVPN since last year, and by far the best VPN for me. I love it. It’s awesome!
Thank you for such a good and fast VPN, I plan to use it for work and I advise you, good functionality easy tech support nice design, Quick setup, ease of use and fast connection give this vpn a hundred points! I advise!
A great VPN for what it is intended for. I would like to be able to set up a vpn between my mobile device and my home network to provide access to my own network. I like that they recently improved speeds, not that it was bad but it’s still nice that they keep updating important features.
Very impressed with the easy-to-use interface. The VPN always stays connected on my iOS devices, even when I reboot or switch to a mobile network. Looking forward to using the VPN on my PC
Know your IP address
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection is a secure and encrypted connection between a user’s device and a remote server. It allows users to access the internet securely and privately by creating a virtual tunnel through which their internet traffic is routed. This helps protect the user’s online privacy and security by hiding their IP address, encrypting their data, and preventing unauthorized access to their internet activity. VPN connections are commonly used to bypass geo-restrictions, access blocked websites, protect sensitive data, and ensure anonymity while browsing the internet.
Yes, you can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) in China. However, it is important to note that the Chinese government has implemented strict internet censorship measures, known as the Great Firewall of China, which actively blocks access to many popular VPN services. As a result, not all VPNs may work reliably in China.
To use a VPN in China, it is recommended to choose a VPN service that specifically offers features to bypass the Great Firewall. These VPNs often use advanced techniques to disguise VPN traffic and make it harder for the authorities to detect and block it. It is advisable to research and select a reliable VPN service before traveling to China.
VPN and Tor are both tools used for online privacy and security, but they differ in several ways:
1. Functionality: VPN (Virtual Private Network) creates a secure and encrypted connection between your device and the internet, routing your traffic through a remote server. It masks your IP address and encrypts your data, providing privacy and security. Tor (The Onion Router), on the other hand, is a network of volunteer-operated servers that encrypt and route your internet traffic through multiple layers, making it difficult to trace back to your original location.
2. Encryption: VPNs encrypt your data from your device to the VPN server, ensuring that your internet service provider (ISP) or any other third-party cannot monitor your online activities. Tor encrypts your data multiple times, bouncing it through different servers, making it extremely difficult for anyone to trace your online activities.
3. Anonymity: VPNs provide a certain level of anonymity by masking your IP address and making it appear as if you are connecting from the VPN server’s location. However, your VPN provider can still see your real IP address and potentially monitor your activities. Tor provides a higher level of anonymity by routing your traffic through multiple servers, making it difficult to identify your original IP address.
4. Speed: VPNs generally offer faster speeds compared to Tor since they route your traffic through a single server. Tor, due to its multiple layers of encryption and routing, can be slower, especially when accessing websites with heavy traffic.
5. Accessibility: VPNs are widely available and can be used on various devices and operating systems. Tor, on the other hand, requires a specific Tor browser to access the Tor network.
6. Trust: VPNs require trust in the VPN provider, as they have access to your data and can potentially monitor your activities. Tor, being an open-source project, relies on the trust of the volunteer-operated servers in the network.
In summary, VPNs are generally faster, easier to use, and provide a certain level of privacy and security. Tor, on the other hand, offers a higher level of anonymity but can be slower and requires specific software.
Yes, it is possible to use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) on a smart TV. However, the process may vary depending on the brand and operating system of your smart TV. Here are a few general methods to set up a VPN on a smart TV:
1. Built-in VPN support: Some smart TVs have built-in VPN clients that allow you to configure and connect to a VPN directly from the TV’s settings menu. Check your TV’s user manual or settings to see if this option is available.
2. Router-level VPN: If your smart TV does not have built-in VPN support, you can set up a VPN on your router. This will encrypt all the internet traffic from devices connected to the router, including your smart TV. Consult your router’s documentation or manufacturer’s website for instructions on how to set up a VPN on your specific router model.
3. VPN-enabled media streaming devices: If your smart TV does not support VPNs, you can connect a VPN-enabled media streaming device (such as an Amazon Fire TV Stick or Roku) to your TV. Set up the VPN on the media streaming device and then use it to access content on your smart TV.
Remember that the availability and ease of setting up a VPN on a smart TV may vary depending on the TV’s brand, model, and operating system. It is recommended to consult the TV’s user manual or the manufacturer’s support website for specific instructions.
No, Roku TVs do not have built-in support for VPNs. However, you can still use a VPN by setting it up on your router. By configuring your router to connect to a VPN, all devices connected to that router, including your Roku TV, will be able to use the VPN.
VPN encryption refers to the process of securing data transmitted over a Virtual Private Network (VPN) by encoding it in a way that makes it unreadable to unauthorized individuals or hackers. Encryption ensures that the data remains confidential and protected from interception or eavesdropping.
When a user connects to a VPN, their data is encrypted before it leaves their device and is transmitted through the VPN tunnel. The encryption process involves converting the original data into an unreadable format using complex algorithms and cryptographic keys. This encrypted data can only be decrypted and understood by the intended recipient, typically the VPN server or another authorized device.
VPN encryption uses various protocols and algorithms to ensure the security of the data. Common encryption protocols include OpenVPN, IPSec, and WireGuard, each with its own encryption algorithms like AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) or RSA (Rivest-Shamir-Adleman). The strength of the encryption depends on the key length and the complexity of the algorithm used.
By encrypting data, VPNs provide a secure and private connection, protecting sensitive information such as passwords, financial transactions, or personal data from being accessed or intercepted by unauthorized parties.
Yes, you can get a VPN (Virtual Private Network) on your iPhone. There are several VPN apps available on the App Store that you can download and install on your iPhone. Some popular VPN apps for iPhone include NordVPN, ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, and Surfshark. These apps allow you to protect your online privacy, encrypt your internet connection, and access geo-restricted content.