Why is it free?
Our VPN is completely free, with no speed or traffic limits. We are not like 99% of other free VPN services, because they limit the traffic amount or the bandwidth.
Why is it free?
We are a non-profit organization that created a VPN service by our own efforts in the very beginning. Now, the service depends on donations of our grateful clients.
We believe that the Internet was built for people, not for profit. And it has to be safe and secure.
If you are satisfied with our service and would like to help us financially:Donation
FineVPN - secure and free VPN for you!
What tasks does the VPN solve?
Get access to content from anywhere in the world
Bypass the online restrictions and access the sites. Remove restrictions on sites such as Facebook, Gmail, VK, auto, wot, dota, wow, mamba, Spotify and YouTube that your provider or office sysadmin has set up.
Be safe from hackers
Enjoy complete security even in open Wi-Fi networks while working in cafes, subways or on the street. Don't let hackers steal passwords, bank card data, your private photos and videos.
Use the Internet anonymously
Get 100% Internet traffic encryption. Don't even give attackers a chance to "peek" at you.
How does our VPN service differ from others?
We do not have our own software or application. That's a plus, not a minus, from our point of view. Many VPN services, including paid services, embed backdoors/trojans/crypto miners into applications. With our VPN you can use any Open source solution that is tested and/or even using standard settings of the operating system itself.
With servers in 20 countries you have a lot to choose from.
List of available countries: France, Canada, Germany, England, China, USA, Netherlands, Australia, Russia, India, Vietnam, Turkey, Brazil, Mexico, Poland, Switzerland, Argentina, Japan, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine.
Some VPN services can significantly slow down your Internet connection. Our VPN will keep your speed high.
We support different types of VPNs: OpenVPN, L2TP/IPsec, Softether VPN.
You can use our VPN on various platforms: Mac, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux, Android, iOS.
Technical support is available at any time 24/7.
It's free! Absolutely free VPN...
How does VPN work?
Our VPN service allows you to use the Internet as a private network. What does it give you? High level of anonymity, hiding IP and access to sites that for any reason limited access to them from any country, such as Spotify or your sysadmin at work restricted your access to sites/services, mainly these are: game sites (wot, dota, wow), dating sites (mamba), all entertainment resources (vk, facebook), auto.ru, bash.org.ru, ivi.ru.
Our VPN has good bandwidth: all servers are connected to ports from 100mb/s to 10gb/s. Large selection of countries. 100% traffic encryption.
Our VPN encrypts your data to ensure complete anonymity. We have a program for OS Windows that will help you install your VPN in a few clicks.
Looking for blocked sites from other countries? Choose your virtual citizenship with our VPN. Want to bypass blocked sites by admin? We are glad to help you.
...and use the Internet as usual!
My subscription is set up on multiple devices – phone, laptop, work computer and router. Not only do I feel secure I can access streaming services easily too. Using VPN is a pleasure too, so easy to use. There is absolutely nothing that can be improved… Really. This VPN service is fantastic, and I’m really glad I was able to find it.
Honestly, I’m a big fan. It does wonders for my family in China and for me in the States. When one of our subscriptions comes to an end, I am happy to make the payment. Keep up the good work! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Among the VPN services I’ve used, yours is much more reliable than others (especially for China!) and about the same price. Lots of servers and works much better with Netflix! I recommend this VPN service to everyone
I can’t access Facebook and Youtube in my work. But thankfully with FineVPN app I can unlock all the websites I want. There’s absolutely nothing you can improve upon… really. This VPN service is fantastic and I’m so glad I was able to find it.
Very impressed with the easy-to-use interface. All functions are well-designed. Using for already two years, no issues so far. The VPN always stays connected on my iOS devices, even when I reboot or switch to a mobile network.
Great service, Fast in the USA and very good service . But other than that – great service. It was really easy to set up and seems to be working quite fine, so i guess I don’t have any issues so far. I will give 5 stars after i’ll test it with Netflix as this is the main reason i need such service 🙂
Works well on my laptop, and in the app on my phone works great, in Saudi Arabia. i am very happy with this VPN. Its fast and I don’t need to think about it. It just works. If you want to try it, there are great deals you could find.
Thank you for such a good and fast VPN, I plan to use it for work and I advise you, good functionality easy tech support nice design, Quick setup, ease of use and fast connection give this vpn a hundred points! I advise!
Your service seems to be a very good service. I have had absolutely no problems with it or since launching it. It is also easy to use. I am very glad that I found your VPN service. I recommend it to everyone. I give a rating of 5!!!
There are all sorts of applications on the web that provide VPN services, but it is worth noting the simplicity and ease of use of this application, it connects quickly, the speed of the connection before and after the connection is almost the same
I have been using a VPN for a few months now and I really like it. I am in Guam and could not view funimation and crunchyroll content because of the location, but the VPN fixed that problem.
I am not very good with computers, but I know that I need privacy. You were very patient with my ignorance and did your best to make it work for me. The security features like dedicated IP’s, obfuscated servers, etc are their selling points right now. Overall a great service with a great staff! Thank you!
I’ve never experienced any major issues, not sure how it compares with other vpns but i can say that i’m happy with my purchase. Great tool for travelling for sure. Amazingly consistent and the best vpn. i’ve been using it for the last two years and it’s awesome!
So much more reliable than my previous VPN Provider. So far Im very happy with the service and would have no hesitation recommending your service. I use VPN for just about everything. What I really like, torrenting is allowed on all of their servers, although they have dedicated servers for P2P that they would ask you to use. It can easily bypass geo restrictions and VPN blocks to access streaming services and websites all over the web
I love music services, I can binge for months or search for something new 3-5 times a day! The choice of any country. Server selection. Automatic connections and disconnections. Your VPN helps me a lot in this, I’ve read only positive reviews about it and now I praise it too.
Know your IP address
Yes, you can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) on Xbox. However, it requires some additional steps as Xbox consoles do not have built-in VPN support. Here’s a general guide on how to set up a VPN on Xbox:
1. Subscribe to a VPN service: Choose a reliable VPN provider and sign up for their service. Make sure they support router connections or have a dedicated app for Xbox.
2. Set up a VPN on your router: Most VPN services provide instructions on how to set up their VPN on various router models. Follow the instructions provided by your VPN provider to configure the VPN on your router.
3. Connect your Xbox to the VPN: Once the VPN is set up on your router, your Xbox will automatically be connected to the VPN when it connects to the internet through the router.
Alternatively, if your VPN provider offers a dedicated app for Xbox, you can install the app directly on your Xbox console and configure the VPN settings within the app.
Using a VPN on Xbox can help you bypass geo-restrictions, improve online privacy, and access region-restricted content.
Using a VPN with Tor is generally not recommended due to several reasons:
1. Reduced anonymity: Tor is designed to provide anonymity by routing your internet traffic through multiple relays, making it difficult to trace back to your original IP address. However, when you use a VPN with Tor, your traffic first goes through the VPN server, which can potentially compromise your anonymity. The VPN provider can see your real IP address and potentially log your activities, undermining the purpose of using Tor.
2. Trust in VPN provider: When using a VPN, you are essentially trusting the VPN provider with your data and privacy. If the VPN provider keeps logs or is compromised, it can expose your activities to third parties. This trust is not necessary when using Tor alone, as the network is decentralized and does not rely on a single entity.
3. Potential exit node vulnerabilities: Tor encrypts your traffic within the network, but the final exit node where your traffic leaves Tor and enters the regular internet is not encrypted. If you use a VPN, the exit node will see your VPN-encrypted traffic, potentially raising suspicion or attracting unwanted attention.
4. Performance and reliability: Adding a VPN to the Tor network can introduce additional latency and decrease overall performance. VPNs can also be less reliable than Tor, leading to potential connection issues or dropped connections.
5. Targeted attacks: Some adversaries may specifically target VPN users, as they are often associated with activities that require enhanced privacy. By using a VPN with Tor, you may inadvertently make yourself a more attractive target for such attacks.
It’s important to note that there may be specific scenarios where using a VPN with Tor can be beneficial, such as accessing blocked websites in certain countries. However, for general privacy and anonymity purposes, it is generally recommended to use Tor without a VPN.
Using a VPN with Tor can provide an extra layer of security and privacy. Here’s how you can use a VPN with Tor:
1. Install a VPN: Choose a reliable VPN service and install their software or app on your device. Make sure the VPN supports Tor traffic.
2. Connect to the VPN: Open the VPN software and connect to a server of your choice. This will encrypt your internet traffic and hide your IP address.
3. Configure Tor: Open the Tor browser and go to the settings. Look for the “Tor Network Settings” or “Tor Proxy” section.
4. Enable Tor over VPN: In the Tor settings, select the option to use a proxy or SOCKS5. Enter the VPN’s proxy server address and port number. This will route your Tor traffic through the VPN.
5. Test the connection: Open the Tor browser and visit a website like check.torproject.org to ensure that your connection is working properly. It should show that you are using Tor.
6. Verify your IP address: Visit a website that displays your IP address, such as whatismyip.com, to confirm that your IP address is different from your original one.
By using a VPN with Tor, your internet traffic is first encrypted and anonymized by the VPN, and then it is further protected by the Tor network. This combination enhances your privacy and makes it harder for anyone to track your online activities.
Yes, you can get a VPN (Virtual Private Network) on your phone. Most smartphones, including both Android and iOS devices, have built-in support for VPNs. You can download and install VPN apps from app stores like Google Play Store or Apple App Store. These apps allow you to connect to a VPN server and encrypt your internet traffic, providing you with privacy and security while browsing the internet on your phone.
A VPN tunnel is a secure, encrypted connection established between a user’s device and a remote server or network. It allows users to access the internet securely and privately by creating a virtual tunnel through which their data is transmitted. This tunnel encrypts the data, making it unreadable to anyone who may intercept it, ensuring privacy and security. VPN tunnels are commonly used to protect sensitive information, bypass geo-restrictions, and maintain anonymity online.
In the context of VPN (Virtual Private Network), a tunnel refers to a secure and encrypted connection established between a user’s device and a remote server or network. It acts as a protective conduit through which all the data traffic passes, ensuring that the information remains private and secure from unauthorized access or interception.
When a VPN tunnel is created, the user’s data is encapsulated within a secure tunneling protocol, such as IPsec (Internet Protocol Security) or OpenVPN. This encapsulation adds an extra layer of encryption to the data, making it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept it.
The tunneling process involves the user’s device encrypting the data, which is then sent through the tunnel to the VPN server. The server decrypts the data and forwards it to the intended destination, such as a website or another network. The response from the destination is then encrypted and sent back through the tunnel to the user’s device.
By using a tunnel in VPN, users can ensure their online activities are protected from eavesdropping, censorship, or other forms of surveillance. It also allows users to access resources on a remote network as if they were directly connected to it, providing a secure and private connection even over public networks like the internet.
There could be several reasons why your VPN is not working. Here are some common troubleshooting steps you can try:
1. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable and working internet connection. If your internet is not working properly, the VPN may not be able to establish a connection.
2. Verify VPN settings: Double-check your VPN settings to ensure they are correctly configured. Make sure you have entered the correct server address, username, and password.
3. Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues. Try restarting your device and then reconnecting to the VPN.
4. Update VPN software: Ensure that you are using the latest version of your VPN software. Outdated software may have compatibility issues or security vulnerabilities.
5. Disable firewall or antivirus: Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software on your device, as they can sometimes interfere with VPN connections.
6. Try different VPN servers: If you are unable to connect to a specific server, try connecting to a different server location within your VPN provider’s network.
7. Contact your VPN provider: If none of the above steps work, reach out to your VPN provider’s customer support for assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue specific to their service.
Remember, VPN connectivity issues can vary depending on the VPN provider, device, and network setup. It’s always best to consult your VPN provider’s support resources for specific troubleshooting steps.